Are you a area manager for a retail chain? Have you or a fellow co-worker asked: How do we improve or why are we not reaching our potential? The gaps usually occur because of who you hire and how you prepare them to face your Customers.
During the moderated panel discussion, the following topics will be covered:
- Saving money through better hiring
- The secret to a good hire – it is not as easy as you think
- Closing the gap between hiring manager expectations and new hire performance
- Improving your hiring cycle and training processes
- Training your good hires for long-term success
When: April 16th, 3 – 4 pm ET
In order to register, please click on the link below.